She is Nina





Hey kawan. 
This is Nina. Beware, before you watch this, please take a deep consideration as you may got yourself into a very serious matter: You CANNOT stay away from this cute lil' gal. I'm serious. (^__^)
She's a half American, half Japanese. Her cuteness-explosion has taken me into a 'world of Nina'. (Besides, I'm learning Japanese now. So it's pretty fascinating watching this cute baby speaking mixed Japanese-english now that I can understand what her saying.. *_* ) 
I'm her stalker. Got her pics and videos. I told everyone about Nina. Nina's here, Nina's there. God, when do I ever stop? Can't. She is Nina.
To watch more of her, just youtube her. Her papa (geofg) Mr George I think, he uploaded Nina's vids. So we are (thankfully) able to watch Nina and her growing-up sweet memories.
To Nina, one (older sis) wa wish you gambatte kudasai in everything you do. Never be afraid to do something new ok. You're a brave girl, super cute and not to mention, your high quality brain. You're smart, so go on, grab your dreams, I'm here supporting you as always. Ki o tsukete ne.
 (dame, dame.. watashi no nihongo wa yokunai ne....T__T)
To all, she's super kawaii right? hahaa.. believe me, in no time, you guys will crazy for her, just like me. huhu..
alrite, gotta go back to stadi. final paper......wish me luck!
















Comments