get mature okay

new chapter perhaps?


Today was my 2nd day of 2nd semester, and it was okay.. It was not bad, not at all.. alhamdulillah.. Subject: Intro to American Film and Culture (TH) is pretty cool and fun , also, not to forget my dearest subject: Chemistry, learned new lesson about pH and stuff, I missed a couple of hours because the subject was overlapped with TH.


 Besides, chemistry wasn't in the schedule today, so I guess I have to self-study the lesson that I'd missed..And as a degree student, mountains of assignments and projects are weirldly reasonable enough for us to do, and so, we'll make them done..insya Allah..






About the silly stuff, I think, I'm going to forgive her, slowly.. It really bothers me you know when I have this anger, disappointment and hatred in my heart, it really burdens me and I hate these feelings, this isn't me, I am not like this, I am not this stupid, I am not this childish..I am a muslim, I have strong faith, I have Islam as my strength, and Islam teaches me to be a forgiveful person, decent and kind human being. I don't want to face huge humiliation in hereafter because of what I did to her today, I don't want that..


Who am I to do that? I am a human,a sinful human being, always forget, but always come back and beg for forgiveness..and when I do realise my mistakes, Allah Taala forgives me, He always has and never stops forgive us despite our cruel behaviour to Him, and to ourselves, so I'm asking myself, who am I to act so arrogant, not wanting to forgive others? Who am I to be so selfish? Who am I to judge people just because they made a mistake or mistakes?doesn't matter because, everybody makes mistake and that doesn't exclude her..


so what I'm going to do is to clear my mind and my heart from these feelings, it's bad to be behave like this. Maybe, I'm going to talk to her, just say hi like normal friend would do..But the moment she starts telling stories, most probably I'll walk away..it's not bcause of my anger or stuff, but experience had taught me a lesson. so I'm going to end this cold war..insya Allah...wish me luck k..hopefully Allah opens my heart to fully forgive her and forget everything..insya Allah..


so, that's all I guess..I have a plan, and I need a change..real change towards a better future..
well, ma'at taufiq..
take care. ^_^

Comments

  1. peace upon you..

    hemmm... forgiving....
    yup! I think it is the right way..
    giving someone a chance to change is also a better way!
    ... but be careful to them, not to be hipocrite, but as a safety precaution...
    hurmm.... maybe just some sincere will light up the darkness... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. peace be upon u too...
    thanks for ur advice though...
    i'll try my best to be as becareful as I can...huhu...hopefully pisang xberbuah dua kalilaa and hopefully the person will change, for d better..really change, no more faking stories..all those craps..ayoo...well, when we forgive others, Allah will forgive us, and automatically a huge rock is being lifted from our shoulder..lega...thanks XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts