sayonara kechik-chan..

hi hi hello!



"It's a beautiful day to save lives" Dr. Shepherd's victory's words.. and usually he gets the victory, saves as much lives as possible. Ohh yeah, my family and friends might wanna barf when they read this 'cause they've been listening to this like zillion times already that, I WANT TO BE A DOCTOR. don't be surprise if I said, I still do...although I'm taking biotech now, medicine and the passion to be a surgeon never fades. and as long as Allah gives me time to breathe, I'll try my best to be a surgeon. Insya Allah, this ambition will not just be an ambition, it will definitely become reality.



Today could be the last time I ever see my dear friend, one of the geng ribot, she is kechik a.k.a fara... She's quit from TPM and will go to uitm instead..If she thinks that's good for her, then we all are happy then. To kechik, I dont know whether you'll read this, but I just wanna say, it has been a wonderful  sem in TPM to have you as a friend and to have you being a part of the Geng Ribot, too bad I couldn't make it today, but you are a true friend and I'm gonna miss you, a lot..take care dear.. goodluck! ^_^ sayonara.




Well, 2nd semester has just started, not yet frowning on the huge thick annoying books but everyone seems to attend the empty classes. And there is a problem, actually it's not really a problem, but some of the 'kids' make such a big deal out of it, so it causes a hectic moment at TPM. Seriously, it becomes so serius that many kids end their enrollment. Ouch! Damn, end of enrollment means you have to pay at least RM 7,888.90 for Biotech kids, and RM 7,000 for Mechy kids..Shit, what are they??? Donald Trumph's kids? If  I were them, I wouldn't dare to do that, I'd rather bungee jumping rather than causing my mom a headache!



Anyway, hopefully my friends and I will get the MARA scholarship, which means we have to score above 3.0 every semester, insya Allah... Really gotta study, real study, no screwing around like morons, no peeking, no cheating, just stop doing shits and grow up! C'mon, we're talking about our freakin' future here! so seriously, i am gonna get the degree, bachelor of biotechnology, seriously, no monkey business, just study and feel good about it. ^_^ aja aja fighting!!!



and about the story faker, I just, well I'm going to delete her out of my brain box. I can't look at her face, if I do,  I'll feel nausea and I'll barf! I've warned her not to do something that can really piss me off, and too bad she does that, so I am really pissed and so so disappointed. It's an insanely unforgiven betrayal and I can't take it. So, the more I think about her pity+stupid+ass attitude, the more moronic I'll become. I am not a moron, so I'm going to let her off the hook. not forgive her, just wanna stop thinking about how pathetic she is because the truth is she's so freaking pathetic! I really want to call her some nasty words like bastard, bitch, loser, asshole, ass or sucker and all those really heart-satisfying words, but I know it's wrong although she really deserves it! I'm trying to be patient here, let's see where's my limits, and if she goes beyond the line, she'll be a dead meat.. screw her demmit! dah kantoi laa, just stop it..just freaking stop it..the truth will eventually reveal its true color and she's going to face a huge humiliation of what she has done. this is my promise.



the moral of d story is... do not simply believe the stories that your maybe-true-friend tells you, search internet 1st, make a research and use your freakin' brain to check its logics before believe it, ok?



and to kechik, again, goodluck, take care, sayang ko....do not forget Geng Ribut k..you are always be apart of us, always....



So, hopefully, this freaking huge tear in my heart will go away although I know it'll be an ugly scar and no plastic surgeon can make it a sexy scar..hehehe...this pain is not an anger, it is a disappointment. it's hard to heal and it never fades.



take care now,
selamat beramal..^_^

Comments

Popular Posts