murderously hilarious!

Too long I've been using BM, think it's the time to switch back to my all-time-favorite BI. 


Well, as most of us know, I love to post anything, even something that sometimes, when I read 'em back, it's not really necessary to post all those craps. it's like a waste of time, energy (cause it's type-written).. neway, I hope to be like one of my favorite bloggers,  Mr Mantot in his absolutely-ridiculously enjoyable blog. I am no IT genius so I have no idea what to put on this page, how to publish this and that, how to make people enjoy it. whatever. 


well, right now I feel like I want to say something but the thing is, the words won't come out. It's like, it's there in my head, in my stomach, in my neurons, in my gall bladder or anything, it just won't freakin' come out. it's like, it stuck in the middle of  sahara dessert. I wanna scream, laugh like hell, or cry until all my tears fill up the entire universe, but then, they're all simply impossible. I remain silent and cool. how awkward!


so true they said, life isn't always that good. I always thought that people are nice. seldom, they turn to a gigantic red-eyes creatures like orcs or urukhay, or u know, bad guys. but apparently I was bullshitting myself. People around us, most of 'em, not all, are ridiculously bad! I mean, look around u.


Plastics are everywhere. Sharp metals(killers,drug addicts,robbers..etc) are uncountable. but forget about those guys, cause technically they are not connected with me. So I don't give a shit how they wanna live their goddamn life as long as they keep their distance away from me n my family, they're just guys with no mummy  to me.


Since I was a kid, I don't know, I have been living in this kinda situation. My mom is the best mummy a child could've had.My three go-all-nuts-and-mad brothers are three different species that contribute their whole life to support and loving me. How can I not love 'em?


 I'm writing a novel actually. since I was young to be frank, but as I read all the novels that I wrote, my eyes watery and I laugh so hard that my tummy hurts! my language was suck, and the story line is unbelievably horrible. just one word to describe 'em all. "OUCH" it hurts to read it back. so I re-write them. and now, I'm feeling good about it. They're not finished yet, it takes time to be completed or fully-furnished. so when it's ready, I'll upload it here. in this blog. so hopefully novel-seekers will found it and enjoy it. ok. wish me luck.plus, biology is super fun. wish me the best in study too ok. study is my priority though (still, I prefer facebook, write novel..etc rather than finishing tons of incomplete lab reports, demmit jagong! go study laaa!)


okei, daaa... take care. (iklan garnier)



Comments

Popular Posts