"birth-dei boyi"

Sharp 12.06 am (16th March) I grabbed my phone and speed dialed his number. I waited. longer. I waited again. damn! engaged! I browsed the sweetest message in inbox, edited some words, then I pressed 'send'. I waited. no response. Damn. I dialed his number, again. alhamdulillah! His voice snapped my ear....drum! to simplify the actually-long-story, we talked 'bout 2 hours ++ ( he called me back btw-free call okei) and talking to him made me realize how much I missed my school-friends, and he was my best buddy! we were close, we were like brother-sister, we were fun. I missed that moment. anyway, Mr Rashid, if you were to read this post, I don't wanna wish you AGAIN because I've wished you so many times today.I'm done wishing the same thing.haha..bro, happy birthday. 


bio diversity test 2. It included kingdom protista, kingdom fungi, and kingdom plantae (sorry to those that allergic to biology) I've read each and every chapter of it. I read, I re-read, I revised, I said out loud, I memorized,I understood yet I couldn't do the test. lots of questions I left blank, unwritten 'cause I didn't have any idea what to write, even just to goreng, I was a total blank! God... I was left devastated. 


hopefully next test which is physic will be better. I need to be freshened up with joy and happiness in sense of I could answer all the test with smile and calmness.......amin!



Comments

Popular Posts