"I am the si arjuna panah cinta. I spread the love"

Damn right! I'm a hardcore gal. No joke. only when it comes to Inche Angkasawan Negara..ngee...
the one and only- Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Al Masrie.
1st time:
- age:15
-place:dorm 3 SMK TELOK MAS
# I saw esti-dot.my mag. 12 candidates faces as the cover page.1 of 'em was him. I quickly said, "I cop this guy!" and no one can ever touch that mag again. it belongs to me ever since.

cupid's daredevil act on me:
-age:16
-place: SMKTM
# every day, there'd be news 'bout him. and everyday, there'd be dozens of pictures of him on my bed. (my juniors+friends flipped through all papers in library/prep rooms,anywhere....just to get his pics for me, sweet huh? I DID NOT FORCE 'EM TO DO THAT.THEY WERE WILLING TO DO THAT. i had nothing to do with anything k...ngee)
#I cut 'em and paste 'em on a special book (only 'bout him)


coincidence or destiny:
-age:17
-place: hostel SMKTM
#  my junior sat beside me. she smiled and said...(if I'm not mistaken her name is Kila, ohh dear, I forgot her name, but I do remember her face.she's a lil' tomboy..ngee....sorry sayang) "My sister works in MOSTI. So, you want his hp no?" not even second later, I screamed, merely die..
*overboard*
#she gave me his hp no. I wanna kiss her, hug her, buy her anything, just name it. but I could only say, "Thank u sayang, I love you, akak belanja makan kat dema kay?" she smiled when she saw me smiled (BIG smile)
1st email:
-age:16
-place: multimedia room SMKTM
#sent email to him, and he actually replied it. I got freaked out. couldn't be normal for like, a week.


risk-taker:
>age: still 17
>place: hostel SMKTM again
#with shaky hands, tried to call him. then when he actually answered, I hung up. silly.did that many times.sorry doc..
#called my mom, gave her his no and told her to call him.she did call him and she told about my craziness to him. he sent regards to me. *blushing*


1st call:
-age:17

-place: form 5 prep room
#my friends formed a round table around me. with really-supporting-faces, they urged+chaiyok me to call him. trembled, scared, shy, I dialed his no.
#He picked up. my voice sounded... cracky.shaky.crazy.all-y.
we talked.talked.talked. I was blown away by the wind of joyfulness.


next calls:
-age:17, still
-place: 4th floor, hostel SMKTM
#Called him. *plastered 'muka tebal'* told him bout the national science quiz I was goin' to participate.he wished d best. new spirit evolved deep inside. 
#sadly, I lost. (the questions were exhausting to answer, I bet even albert eistein would feel like wanna backhand whoever did the questions. the difficulties level were overboard) told him bout that. he sounded disappointed but then he quickly recovered and said bring-the-spirit-up-words.

special call:
-age:17
-place:dorm 5 SMK TM

#called him.again. I asked him to speak Russian. he did. I asked him the meaning. 
"Hello, how are you? I love you,"
spontaneously (instant chem reaction) I replied "I love you too"
how embarrassing, even to think bout it back. *blushing*


empty space:
-age:17
-place: form 5 prep room
# his younger brother passed away... I called him. usually, when he picked up the phone, his voice sounded cheerful, happy and so high-spirit.but.. that day.. he sounded.. empty. I asked how was he. 
"I'm ok. thanks for asking,"
"You sure?"
"Yeah, I'm fine"
I heard the word "I'm fine" till it didn't sound like a word anymore...poor him. Al-Fatiha for arwah...

set up the day:
-age:17
-place: dorm 5 SMKTM
# he asked me to see him. at rebung. asked my brothers to take me. i was like... jaw dropped 5 feet!


8th July 2007:
-age:17
-place: Rebung, bangsar
#around 5.30pm. he arrived. I wanted to faint. I needed to faint. he came. He wore black t-shirt, unbottoned down to his chest (no 18sx stuff peh-lease guys!), black slack, and when every neck turned to see him, we were all stunned, amazed, speechless.. that's him. that's really him. tall. (very) well-build figure. like his walk. extremely *wow*. handsome- no doubt. the rest is history.

 


TODAY:
-age 19 going on 20
-place: UiTM shah alam, melati college.
#still his top die-hard-fan. didn't hear bout him a lot. but still, d love and passion are still there.still blossom. 
#found his FB acc. adrenaline rush. found out about the book n dvd. got crazy for a sec. (too long 
I hadn't feel this excitement.. stomachache, anxious, nervous,excited, feel like wanna fly..miss it though.....)
#ordered the book+dvd through Miss Dewi. thanks a million to her.. 
# I sms him. and to my surprise, he DID reply it. speechless. happy. drowning-ly happy. but...he didn't remember me..it's fine though. he met millions of people, I don't expect him to remember me too.
#he replied my wall post in FB. nice... 
#still, he is my inspiration-to be a doc.


ps..I love him better in white rob with stethoscope hanging around his neck. I love him more as a surgeon. a doctor. as an orthopedic surgeon. but still, I love him for who he is. doesn't matter la... ngee


to him..
he owns my respect.my concern. my inspiration. my love.









Comments

Popular Posts