preparation towards the akhirat

Lately, I've been dealing with myself. Days and nights, my mind never stops thinkin' and trying so freakin' hard to find something, It's like there's something missing, like I lost a piece of jig-saw puzzle. I need to cry but I couldn't. I need to let out loud what's bothering me but I didn't know what it is. I need to tell someone that I need someone but I didn't know who. and when I almost lost myself, I found it. I found a book entitled "Preparation towards akhirat" @ persiapan menuju akhirat. I haven't finish reading it. but I am grateful that I found this book. It is what I am looking for. It has the answers to my questions. it leads me to the solution for my complete misery. I have found peace. alhamdulillah.


It is scary though to read about the Doom's day.. scary, horrifying and heart-wrenching.it will be the worst day ever, it'll show Allah's power. to make humans realize that we are only slaves. and to open the gate to the real world, the world where nobody can escape from the judgement day, the day where no creature can stand up and try to go against Allah, everyone is afraid, trembling, crying, it will be a hectic moment. we won't be able to recognize each other, even to look at others, we will not have the time to do that. we'll be too busy. too afraid. too sad. too anxious. we'll be seeing our God. we'll be judged by the most unbiased judge ever. no one will be discriminated. no one will be misjudged.


so maybe we ain't like wali Allah, imam2, but we must try our best to please Allah Subhanallah wata'ala.. no matter how hard it is, we must try. try to avoid maksiat. try to upgrade our iman level by:
1)solat 5 times a day, never miss!
2)recite Al-Quran every single day, never miss!
3)sadaqah, insya Allah
4)have a good thought about Allah-redha.
5)try to make up good relationships among us especially to our parents.
6)be nice always
7)try to control temper,anger. Allah loves those who are able to manage their temper.
8)dzikir all the time
9)listen to ceramah, talks, lecture (good stuff)
10)prep ourselves to meet Allah..


insya Allah, I'll do my best to upgrade my iman, improve my amalan, purify my dirty-black heart, wear good attitude,and be humble all the time but at the same time, be confident. insya Allah.confidence itu penting!
my favorite doa:


"Ya Allah, jadikanlah di dalam hatiku cahaya, di lidahku cahaya, di pendengaranku cahaya, di penglihatanku cahaya. Jadikanlah di belakangku cahaya, di hadapanku cahaya, dari atasku cahaya dan dari bawahku cahaya. Ya Allah, berikanlah aku cahaya, amin.."



Comments

Popular Posts