when schubert versus sherlock

tired!


that's my private doc-in-dreams talk. tests 2 are killing me. bio diversity and physics (both : test 2). I screwed 'em. damn.


biodiversity, i swear to God, I did revision earlier.. I did memorize, understood it. yet, couldn't do it..
physics, I love physics which is so true, it's fun, physics is jolly fun. I enjoy every minute learning it, doing the exercises, calculations, memorizing the 'berkajang-kajang' formula. but I couldn't do the freaking test 2! the best part was when 2 outa 3 Qs were the exact Qs I did before. exactly d same, but d lecturer changed d figures. only that. I forgot, I got panicked, I screwed up. I'm tired. I couldn't control my brain, so the brain took control me. how suck! and my body follow the stupid brain's instruction.


next, c++.. computer programming. why on earth do I have to learn c++?? I have no intention to be a software engineer! or programmer! or anything about c++! microsoft word is too much for me, I couldn't bear more than that brader. but still, I have to learn it, take the exam, and hopefully pass.. my God!


then my laptop added d spice. great! vista ultimate- underground brand pirated vista so-called whatever. I was too easy to be 'kelentong'. stupid. silly. why do I have to trust people so easily?? porke?
my laptop newest hobby- hang every now and then.
warrrrgh!


next, cell biology. it's a great subject. I'm drown in love. but.. *sigh*


calculus? my favorite one. seriously. I love calculus since I got A in TPM.. I found it super interesting. I wanna be supercroc (aim fresh meat of calculus figures) but.. when mr moo retired, I was lost in class. d new lecturer   is okay. but i want mr moo.. he knows how to make my dirty-pending brain works! and now he's not here to aid me, I need some fresh air peh-lease...






enough whining!


when Schubert twists his notes
i fell apart on the isle of lies
preparing to shield inside
smiling over the edge
oh i need to wake up
seal the door out
breathing the poisonous song deeper
oh i am hunger for pain
the sweet pain from mars
and i am dying on venuS
to stick with tulips forever
gone baby gone now
along with the Schubert's notes 



Comments

Popular Posts