get a lesson

I learned somethings today.
it gives HUGE impact. and I feel a bit ashamed, ok fine, big ashamed. 
First of all, thanx to Mr/Ms. Anonymous who had commented on my previous post (on murderously hilarious). I've read it, each and every word.and I felt something, seriously. most of the time, felt like somebody'd slapped me, one time I felt a chill running down through my spine. and from the way u wrote, I think, I know who u are..


One thing I have to crystal clear here is that I'm no alim or pretend to be alim but I wish I am alim, and I want to be one. I wish to have strong faith and I pray to have strong faith. and I respect ur opinion about me saying 'you thought me as a girl who has strong faith and could think rationally but u were wrong'. I thank u (not in sarcastic or sinis or smirky way, I mean it) as ur opinion had opened my eyes. I am most grateful for that. 


I admit I'd wrote some cruel things about people. I wrote 'em broken-heartedly. the posts became as bitter as my heart. I maybe bad for saying not-so-good-stuff about them, maybe evil-some would say. some would address me the same with d people I cursed. I cursed them, yes. Don't I know it is a sin to curse? yes, I know. I was angry back then. I was freakin' mad. but then when I regain my rational thinking, I felt guilty and felt really bad for cursing 'em. I wanted to apologize, I do. Who doesn't? 


I won't deny all the things u 've advised me, I truly appreciate it. The part where I was wrong, my apology, and the part where those people are wrong, I'll seal it away. quietly.let me and God knows who n why. who am I to say "Do not judge me," 
u have knowledge, u spread it.


secondly, somebody has mistakenly misunderstood my posts or perhaps on the behalf of others, they got offended. this is one of the reasons why initially, I disagreed to write a blog. it is because of these! people, these posts are meant for no one. they're my stupid talks inside. don't get offended, don't be sad, and certainly, don't be mad, indeed..
Anyway, I appreciate the advices given in a very proper way. not in a sarcastic way which somehow will make things worst. I truly appreciate it.


*sigh*.. I'm having final exam and these craps tryin' to block my way, it's tough man, really. But I'll try to manage it without having headache or vomit inside. 
Allah pays cash to me, I think. for the sins I've committed recently. This could be the way to wash out all the dirts. Make me strong, God. please...


again, do not get offended 'aight. I write what I think, what I see, what I know and these are my opinions. My feelings. I saw what happened. I was there. And to those who know the real stuff I'm talking about, or those who have seen what I've gone through, those who have been with me all along, those who have witness everything, they'd understand why I was being so harsh here (although I wrote only what I saw, perhaps I do neglect people's kindness & forgot to write it here).they would..


Alright, go to bed now. the dawn is comin'. i need to rest. a peace of mind would've helped, a lot. 


people... just take care ok. 
bye



Comments

Popular Posts