I think it is time for the flower to blossom





Oh won't you walk through 
And bust in the door 
And take me away
Oh no more mistakes
Cause in your eyes I'd like to stay...
stay....

If I ever see his eyes. After a while, I have kept him in the deepest of my heart. It is almost not wrong to say that, I have merely forgotten him. Merely.. and I am so sorry. Truly sorry. Really am sorry.

I know I love him, I love him dearly, deeply. He owns my heart. He has my love, he is my dear. But, I went crazy once in a while. Not mental illness, I mean, I let him go. I have forgotten his concern about me, his true advices, his words, his passion. I forgot everything but one thing is certain, I know he never forgets me. 

I proudly say I was inspired by other men. Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor, Dr Mahathir, Dr Ezani Taib, my mother, Orlando Bloom, Brad Pitt.. etc. But the truth is, he is my inspiration. I adore him. I admire him. I crazy about him. His determination, his passion, his concern, his care, his leadership, his brilliant thinking, his love. I adore everything about him yet I didn't realize it.

The truth is, he is always in my heart, he never fades away. I never forget him and I won't. Because he will be there for me, through hard times and when I am happy, he will always be there. His words keep me safe. 

Imagining him, waving from distance and walking towards me, and as he stands before me, and when he is sitting with me, what would I do? What would I do? 
When he reaches his hand, when I see his face, what would I do? When he smiles at me, what would I do? When he holds my hands, what would I do? and when he says, "You are one of my ummati," what would I do?

Just imagining him, I could only shed in tears. The truth is I miss him. I miss him dearly. I miss him so much that I think I have forgotten him. I miss him. I miss him. I miss him.

"Ya Rasulullah, I love you..."

Comments

Popular Posts