mermaid's secret life

Aquaria. 
First thing came across my mind was a big tank full with lots of weird fishes plus sharks. nothin' more. no excitement.


But today.Aquaria is not just a big tank loaded with weird kind of fishes, it's more than that..5 ecosystems:


1) JOJ (Jewels of Jungle)
2)Amazon
3)Mangrove area
3)Coastal sea area
4)Deep sea


1st fish caught my eyes was the great, d fastest meat-eater. none other than.. PIRANHA! crazy! they're so fast! rakus. they fed in less than one minute. together.rakus.scary.ngaaa....
they remind me of UiTM girls who are so 'rakus' when rapid bus come.they went crazy, keep pushing and they are so like piranha. I went crazy seeing those piranha. new maths equation popped out. PIRANHA=UiTM GIRLS.(excluded me) then, electric eel.. hmm.... nothing unusual bout it. 've seen it many times.

JOJ presents moth, butterfly, frog..snake.. tarantula-what a cute and scary creature..my favorite frog: Argentine horned frog. what makes me remember this huge round creature?? his speciality is... he swallows anything that come close to its wide mouth! unbelievable!













next was amazon. one tall-cylindrical shape aquarium mesmerised me. it was so beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off it. it has lots of fish(don't know what genus they are) red-silvery, and in the middle, upright, there was this huge root climbing upwards.. it's like.. I felt like I was in lit' mermaid movie, or in some kind of fantasy world..Subhanallah.. as I went further, this huge creature caught my eyes. Arapaima (if I am not mistaken), or its 'nama manja' is Dragon fish. They were 2 of 'em. Really enormous. huge. extremely slow.and ugly.but in one way, they're pretty.and again.huge.seriously huge...
mangrove area has lionfish..small.have thorn-like tentacles (not sure whether they're really tentacles).orange in color.or red.but she's one of a kind. 


coastal area? blacktip reef shark. ha.ha.ha. she's nocturnal.sleeps during d day, a hunter at night.and she could live without sea water up till 12 hours. how cool is that ya?



then my favorite spot! the deep sea! sharks, huge stingray, turtles, sharks again, gupu-whatever, I almost thought I saw mermaid waving at me while I was hypnotized by the beautiful under d sea scenery....there was also 'titanic' ship. but smaller one.ngee... d best part was.. the feeding time! two professional divers fed those animals. it was a blast! I couldn't move. the scene was just too... amazing. they look so funny in those scuba suits yet they were so calm. although d sharks were curling them. scary!ngee..


what makes me so excited? haa... one of d divers. he flew me two flying kisses.. hahaha.. I'm in love.with the sharks. and the huge stingray. ngee.




also, I met two biologists. Mr Mike and his lovely wife who made me  designed my own shark.I named my shark as Benji.. Mike's wife is Heidi. She's nice though..They're from South Africa. 
also, met Reedan. He works there. Helped me a lot. gave me informations. cool.thanks bro and it was nice talking to u..remember my hope yeah..


the end of my journey.. I can't stop saying.. "Subhanallah"







Comments

Popular Posts