She is Nina





Hey kawan. 
This is Nina. Beware, before you watch this, please take a deep consideration as you may got yourself into a very serious matter: You CANNOT stay away from this cute lil' gal. I'm serious. (^__^)
She's a half American, half Japanese. Her cuteness-explosion has taken me into a 'world of Nina'. (Besides, I'm learning Japanese now. So it's pretty fascinating watching this cute baby speaking mixed Japanese-english now that I can understand what her saying.. *_* ) 
I'm her stalker. Got her pics and videos. I told everyone about Nina. Nina's here, Nina's there. God, when do I ever stop? Can't. She is Nina.
To watch more of her, just youtube her. Her papa (geofg) Mr George I think, he uploaded Nina's vids. So we are (thankfully) able to watch Nina and her growing-up sweet memories.
To Nina, one (older sis) wa wish you gambatte kudasai in everything you do. Never be afraid to do something new ok. You're a brave girl, super cute and not to mention, your high quality brain. You're smart, so go on, grab your dreams, I'm here supporting you as always. Ki o tsukete ne.
 (dame, dame.. watashi no nihongo wa yokunai ne....T__T)
To all, she's super kawaii right? hahaa.. believe me, in no time, you guys will crazy for her, just like me. huhu..
alrite, gotta go back to stadi. final paper......wish me luck!
















Comments

Popular Posts