sunshine vs rain..

Birds in the sky
smiling to each other
I'm on the ground
smiling at them
we were happy
like a boy gets his playstation
like a little girl gets her barbie collection
I hope the smile would last
Though it never happened
I still pray
It's like an ice-cream
easily melt but as it gets in our mouth
we feel heaven everywhere
I am waiting for it
for the heaven to embrace me
even we, you and me, wait for it
and to smile to my self
i am incredibly in love
though I could only say it to the mirror 
pretending I don't see my own reflection
instead I see him
typical girls'-shoot-the-moon-dream
hey I am just a girl
and we don't do logics
we use our hearts
we hear them
we see them
and as birds sing chip-chip song, we talk to them
to tell him to listen to them
it is a humiliation they say
for us to break the silence
an awful outbreak 
like a bomb ticking to explode
so we just freeze the seconds before it becomes minutes
and before the minutes turn to hours
and we live in the dream 
that we wanted it to be real
sadly it sounds insane
and today I am living in those dreams
before I know it is time to get up
I am standing on my feet
smiling at the birds
the birds in the sky...



-FBI@jagong


Comments

Popular Posts