rapid lovestory

Rapid was nominated as our main+favorite transport of all time. and...why is that? Apart from driving us to seriously-far FSG(faculty of applied science) and to seksyen 2 or seksyen 7, rapid bus has its own 'cerekarama' which pretty exciting though.ngee.... 


One day, my friends and I had our dinner outside. it was dark. it was creepy. and it was only four of us. we heard so many sounds and it just creeped the 4 of us (just add here and  there to make it sound real, ngaa) .neway, after a long wait, thank God, a rapid bus came and we plastered wide-relieved smile on our faces. as we hopped into the bus, there was a girl sat just behind the driver seat. she looked... weird. but we were too tired+scared to notice it. so we took our seats and started make our private degree-students-talks.


suddenly, she bent her body and started to like whispering to the driver. the scene was... different. the 4 of us had our eyes static on 'em. naaa, no way! we tried to deny the devil-whisper in our heads. we continued to chat like hell. then, the driver n the girl got outa the bus and they had their own precious moment outside. awww....how sweet. the girl actually cooked, and she gave him the dinner she made. gotta tell you, our jaws dropped 5 feet long!


seriously, that girl was young, way too young (although I am much younger) to have a serious relationship with a rapid driver!and she cooked! she actually cooked for him. My dear God, I was way too speechless.. and since than, we addreess the abe driver as 'cinta rapid' each time we meet him. (his rapid never miss picking us up to our fac neway, we know him. way too know him, ngee)


my habit since in matriks is do laundry, with my pretty bare hands! yeah, I know you guys wanna drop dead hearing this but seriously, I do my own laundry. I wash all my clothes with hands. and detergent. no washing machine n stuff. just my pretty bare hands, brush, detergent, water, and dirty clothes. cool ha? unbelievable ? yeah..


I couldn't see mountain of dirty clothes in my baldi, so I wash 'em every single day. people know me as the basuh-baju-maniac. ngaaa... 'cause my face would be in the laundry room/toilet while 'sental'ing the dirty clothes(doing laundry) every time. it's tiring but satisfying. each time I brush the clothes, all the stress brushed away too.all gone. as simple as that. worst part was when I had to brush my towel or jeans. these two things really challenging. do sudoku is much simpler than washing 'em. it requires fully-loaded patience and maximum stamina. no joke, I felt like I just jogged after washing these two. sweat coming all over, waaaaaaaargh, so relieved! so my advice to you guys, do your own laundry, you won't regret! believe me, I know. 'cause I do mine. and it works.ngaa.ngee







Comments

Popular Posts